Terms and Conditions
The Aura Light Shop Online website is owned and operated by the Aura Light (ABN 37 694 779 031).
Prices, products and offers include GST for domestic customers (excluding gift vouchers)
All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice. Online pricing may differ from prices available from Aura Light Shops and Distributors.
All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
We reserve the right to correct any printing errors.
Some large orders and bulky items may require an adjustment to quoted delivery costs. Please email details of the products required for a final freight cost.
Please note that domestic and OS orders are sent via Australia Post service.
Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in dispatching your order we will contact you immediately to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel such an order at any time prior to processing.
International airmail orders are traceable to the point where they have left Australia. The delivery of these orders are subsequently reliant on overseas postal services. The Aura Light Shop will provide as much assistance as possible in tracing misdirected items but cannot be responsible for items lost by overseas postal services.
Customs and International Duty
Please be aware that your order may be subject to local Custom’s duties and/or local taxes in the country of destination. Please check with your local authority to ascertain applicable rates. Any additional charge must be borne by the recipient.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We will gladly refund, credit or exchange all domestic returns on presentation of the original Aura Light Shop Online sales receipt or invoice. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error. All returns are to be sent to:
Overseas Refunds and Returns
If your invoiced order has not been filled correctly, we may negotiate a refund to cover missing item/s including prorata freight or give credit for a future order. Please contact us prior to returning any goods to Aura Light. Where a refund of goods is payable all items are required to be returned by the recipient at their own expense using the same credit card or PayPal account used for the original order. Upon receipt of the returned goods the Aura Light Shop will:
- Refund the original cost of goods plus the initial prorate delivery charge to the original credit card/PayPal used to place the order
- Refund the mutually agreed return postage charges to the same credit card/PayPal account
- NB No goods shall be refunded without prior agreement between the recipient and/or customer and Aura Light . Please include all return postage receipts. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error. All returns of international shipments are subject to our International terms and conditions.
There are a number of Australian laws in pertaining to fair trading and privacy including the Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (with Amendments in 2000). For more information on Australian legislation please visit http://www.scaleplus.law.gov.au/browse.htm. Dispute resolution services are also available in each Australian State and Territory.
Feedback and Complaints Handling Procedure
Aura Light welcomes feedback and attends to all complaints promptly. Please email or write to us using the contact information presented on this page.
Aura Light Online Copyright Notice
Aura Light Materials, including pages and on-line images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
When you access our Aura Light website you agree that:
- You may retrieve the Aura Light’s materials for information only.
- You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about the Aura Light materials. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in Aura Light materials without the express permission of the Aura Light.